Camp McFadden Summer Camp
Find out more about our summer camp
Following a safe & successful 2012 season all of us at Camp McFadden are excited about 2013. Our Web Page has been completed, the new Outdoor Education Program is in full swing, we have several Oklahoma Foundations interested in helping and our calendar is filling fast with Summer Camp 2013 just a few months away!
What is it?The Camp McFadden Summer Resident program was restarted in the the summer of 2009 when the McFadden family provided the Board of Directors an opportunity to open its doors to more children. Since that time the cabins, lodge and surrounding facilities have been filled with the sounds of hundreds of happy children's voices. The opportunity for campers to play and learn about the outdoors while making new friends in a safe and friendly environment is what it's all about. Check out our face book page to see some of last years activities!
What will my camper do?
All campers will arrive on Sunday and leave on Friday. While they attend camp, campers will be able to participate in activities, play games, and swim in the lake. Campers are provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and are also given snacks & liquids throughout the day as well. The following is a list of activities and programs that campers will be able to participate in while they are at camp:
- Setting up camp sites including tents and camp fire rings
- Ropes Course, Highs* and lows
- Clay Target Shooting*
- Lake and Pond Swimming
Along with these activities campers will participate in games and activities
throughout the week.
*only available for older campers
When is Adventure Camp and what is the cost
Summer Camp lasts for a week per session, except that of the short session which lasts two (2) nights. Campers will arrive around 1:00 pm on Sunday and are able to be picked up on Friday around 1:00 pm. Below is the dates, ages, and prices of each session:
Short Session: Ages 6-9; June 17-19; $150/session
One Week Sessions: Ages 8 - 15; $300/session
- Session #1 - June 23 -28
- Session #2 - June 30 - July 5
- Session #3 - July 7 - 12
- Session #4 - July 14 - 19
- Session #5 - July 21 - 26
- Session #6 - July 28 - August 2 (This session will be used as an overflow week)
How to RegisterThis year we have made registering as easy as possible. You can click the button below and be taken to the Summer Camp Registration page and choose how to register.
- Outdoor Education Program booking with schools, for spring of 2013.
- Better call soon to book Camp McFadden for group rentals in 2013.
- Sign up now for Summer Resident Camp, boys & girls ages 6-15.
- Spring Expo 2013 is scheduled for May 4th & 5th at Camp McFadden.
- Tax deductable donations and volunteers are always welcome at Camp McFadden.